18x8x8 Need info asap

ghostrider

Jan 23, 2009
Does anyone have pics of that size of tire on there blaster with stock fronts? Are they going to be tiny? I have a chance of picking some up cheap let me know asap thanks

they look okay i think the front looks to big with 18s on the rear my buddy has stock on the front and 18 maxxis razrs on the back just my opinion

dude i got 19s on there and they look mighty small to me so i wouldnt even think about 18s. but if they are CHEAP then give it a try if you really wanna but i almost positve you will find them to small. and what brand and what rim? oh and stockers are 21s

*edit* err ima dumb ass i thought you meant 18s up front haha

Those are 18s ..haha

IMG_2762.jpg

I don't think 18's are too bad. I thought alot of you guys where running 18's. I just got a set of 18" Fast Trackers and they seem pretty sweet. They are 18x11-8, not 18x8-8. The clearance is 1" lower than a 20" tire and 2" lower than a 22".

if stock front tires are 21" then here. the rears are 18's, fronts are stock rims with maxxis mavricks 21"
alltogetheralmostfinished016.jpg

to me, looked goofy, couldnt wait till i got my new ones so much nicer size wise, but you decide. maybe it was just because they were black.

i got stock fronts and 18 kenda knarley backs, the fronts do make the backs look a lil smedium but the big fronts make for good handling, i think anyway.