142 hp blaster with duel exhaust!!

lol i didnt make it obvious i just asked him his lowest price and a vid to see it runing and hear the exhaust and he said 2300... i just love how he says "I can't take a loss.
I love building these so the Blaster stays alive. I just can't give them away. " when what he is realy doing is killing them slowly ... its going to be awsome!

i hope nobody buys that i just looked at he needs to push it off a cliff and start over and build it right. dual exhaust haha. he also said everything was new i bet the shocks swinger and a arms r stock the guy sounded like a retard when he wrote the description

ask him if it comes with the adjustable powerbands and an extra muffler bearing.. WOW
sadly some sucker will buy it cause he has great feedback.. then one day maybe we will meet that person when they sign up on here.. lol

well i hope the person that buys it does find this site because they need to find out the dual exhaust need to go and that it doesnt have 142hp

NOS YO!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But to run NOS!!!!! you would have to retard the timing somehow, richen the jetting and smaller plug gp. That quad would run like sh*t without juice all the time.