110octane I have a Question.

DirtyBlaster I could not help but read you have a .080 240 kit a stroker crank with a longer rod. You have a 1 inch spacer to keep that piston in the cylinder??? HEHEHE. Maybe a custom made piston too. Plus a shaved head and cases. Whats that equal about a 262cc. LOL

i threw the rod away not long ago and switched back to the stock rod but i still have the stroker,240head,.80 overbore, sh*t i should have erased the rod in my singnature but i always forget

yes I figured something like that or you had 2 motors. Although a Stroker crank with a longer rod would be a interesting project. With the 240 kit of course. Do you know the average cc gain on a average 3mm stroker for the blaster? I am just wondering.

i got u i can see that it looks very nice how much $ u put in it

ahh boy!! Probablly over $8,000 Including the blaster itself of which I bought for way too much $2k. So 6k on everything else parts. This also includes a purchase of a 2nd motor. B/c the Stock locked up on me within 30 min. of my first ride. Instead of rebuilding that one, I bought a 240 complete motor that the jug ended up being bad (got screwed on that one). Thats when I turned to the CT240 sonic jug/head.

The main reason I am asking about reliablility is because I am used to water cooled 2-strokes. I was just a little worried about pumping up an air cooled 2-stroke.

Ahh yes, Ive heard concerns about the blaster "overheating" or having reliability issues b/c it was built to the max but I have not heard many real life stories about it. And the reason for the few I have heard were from crack head builders NOT going to mention any names b/c the 1 guy I can think of has fallen off the face of the earth.

a 3mm stroker will make a stock blaster a 209cc

I dont mean to burst your bubble but a stock blaster is really 195cc and a 3mm stroker will only bump it up 6cc (3cc exta on top and bottam of the rod throw) to 201cc. without any other modification i.e. bored out/ or a long rod.

really, i read on vitos i think that it will make it a 209 cc. lol ur not bursting ne bubble

yeah vitos does claim it to make 209, but they also say the 240 kit is a 240. when realy its what, a 232? something like that

I couldnt find that info on vitos web site. it only talks about the 3mm crank and how it uses a spacer plate, that would explain how your getting more mm with this particular crank set up.

I also looked at Hot Rods stroker at 4mm stroker crank. and milling the cumbustion chamber up 2mm. and you have to machine the cases with all this it equates to a 209cc blaster.