02 BLASTER FULL RESTORATION CUSTOM TT/DRAG

Hell yea, im down for a ride. You should come down to plymouth and ill take you out and about. So many trails, powerlines, pits ect. i love plymouth jsut for the fact of powersports, there is so much woods and places too ride around here, you will love it. You just better be ready to dipset, as i have just stated with all the wonderfull riding in plymouth, well you know what that comes with......EPO'S, yep they are everywhere around here, some ride raptors and really can chase you down. so being able to rip is manditory when u come ride at the places i do.

Let me know, all in all, its a blast, there are some crazy fun pits but after a while riding at them you will have an EPO show up, and then its time to have some real fun and DIPSET.

Hell yea, im down for a ride. You should come down to plymouth and ill take you out and about. So many trails, powerlines, pits ect. i love plymouth jsut for the fact of powersports, there is so much woods and places too ride around here, you will love it. You just better be ready to dipset, as i have just stated with all the wonderfull riding in plymouth, well you know what that comes with......EPO'S, yep they are everywhere around here, some ride raptors and really can chase you down. so being able to rip is manditory when u come ride at the places i do.

Let me know, all in all, its a blast, there are some crazy fun pits but after a while riding at them you will have an EPO show up, and then its time to have some real fun and DIPSET.

sh*t you tell me when im down right now whats up do you have a PLATEI:I

no plate, why you have one? plate or no plate, you still arent sapossed to ride and half if not more of the places i ride, and those are always where the best spots are. Oh and plymouth has a HUGE stateforest. Its real sketchy to ride in there though, Its like the EPO stomping ground, tons of them in there and they know the place by heart so it makes it easy for them to catch ya.

anyways, you down for some good riding or what?

right now or what im down 4 whatever im my own boss i have a auto detailing company check it out on the web just google .............jayscustomdetailing it will come up its my myspace

yea man im in northern va and i ride tons of powerlines from the local power station. but to get there i ride street and almost every ride i have to put up with the piggies. but so far me and my buddies have a 6-0 record so its all good. and plus my neighbors are old so that doesnt help, but besides all that im will ride them nasty loud 2 strokes everyone hates. i got a yz250 with a shorty that screms for miles

hey guys i just got my nerfs and swing arm +4 tell me what cha think????

4180aa9f.jpg

0b168de9.jpg

eed69945.jpg

i would say if youwere going to spend that much on an extended swing arm i would get a honda style carrier they are muchhh better.
google it they look sick too

yo should check out the really small led lights, just drill a couple of holes in your plastics where the lights will point forward and youll never notice you have lights till there on, they are like the diameter of a pen