'01 Yamaha Blaster

xDustin

Sep 30, 2008
Okay, here's the thing. I'm new to the whole scene. Never really been into them because one of my brothers friends got hurt on one and it was pretty serious. I never wanted to touch one, but my brother has got a 03' Suzuki Ozark (250). He is trying to sell it and has had a few offers. Currently the best offer he has is a '01 Yamaha Blaster with $1,550 to boot. (I thought that was a lot of boot but I don't know. I wouldn't complain considering he only wants around $1,600 cash for the Ozark). Anyways, my point is... The '01 Blaster he is being offered has one problem (As far as we know right now) and that is the stud bolt is broken on it. How much would it cost to fix this, and how hard would it be to replace? I mean, I've got a friend that works on them but I've not talked to him in about four days because he is a trip. He is gone till Thursday.

Here is the 01' Blaster
2001 yamaha 200cc blaster

and here is what my brother is currently selling (Suzuki Ozark 250)
Very clean 4 wheeler For sale (price lowered)

The deal is good, it's only $50 from what I wanted in cash. So it's as if he is selling me his quad for $50. Just curious how much this Stud Bolt would cost to fix. Also, do these quads pull 160lbs alright?

what stud bolt? what i can tell you is that you can find 01 blaster for less then $1500.00. if it does need work i will also tell you that a compleast overhaul could be compleated for under $1500. i would take that deal any day. the stud bolt wont cost that much to fix.

Apparently all that is wrong with this Blaster is that it needs a stud bolt repaired. I'm not familiar with fixing anything on an ATV. Roughly, how much would it cost..

What I know about it is,

'01 Yamaha Blaster
200CC
Good condition
New Brakes, Top end, and Cluth