こんにちは私は速く行きたい

.blaster

Jun 21, 2012
tokyo
日本東京からのIこんにちは私はここでその黒色の1以上のすべての工場から直接それを得たYAMAHAブラスター2006を持っています。私はビデオゲームのようなオートバイがすべての私の友人に乗って好きではなく私を、私はエンジンで物事が好きです。私はこのウェブサイトを楽しみにして、ヘルプiは、あなたは私を与えることを願っています。それは私のブラスターのために新しい部品を見つけることは難しい。ここ東京で上の誰もがエレクトロニクスが好きです。

Yes parts are hard to find.They stoped making 2 strokes here in the states do to new environmental laws.I to enjoy electronics and games.I built up a nice pc that runs my entertainment center for movies and games.Every computor geeks dream.Crazy 3d on big screem way ahead of any thing currently out on console and still it has the newest hardware and the games just keep getting more detailed its crazy.

Reactions: speedemon17
ここの全員が素晴らしいオートバイを持っています。私はいいですブラスターがあったが、私はそれが壊れたときに何ができるか読んだ後、私はオイルタンクの事を脱いを除いて私は、元の部品のすべてを持っていたいと思います。ので、どのように私はオイルとガソリンを混ぜていない私は定期的に石油と天然ガスを使用するのですか?

ここの全員が素晴らしいオートバイを持っています。私はいいですブラスターがあったが、私はそれが壊れたときに何ができるか読んだ後、私はオイルタンクの事を脱いを除いて私は、元の部品のすべてを持っていたいと思います。ので、どのように私はオイルとガソリンを混ぜていない私は定期的に石油と天然ガスを使用するのですか?

TRANSLATED:

Everyone here will have a great motorcycle. After reading what you can do I feel there was a blaster is good, and I have broken it, I 思 I want to have all of the original part, except for take off that of the oil tank The. So, I'm not a mixture of oil and gasoline or natural gas do you use oil on a regular basis and how?

THIS IS HIS FIRST STATEMENT TRANSLATED

I have a 2006 YAMAHA blaster got it directly from the factory all over the black one that I here from Tokyo, Japan Hello. I I like things in the engine, rather than like me to all my friends ride motorcycles, such as a video game. I look forward to this website, i will help, you are giving me hope that the example Ru. It is to find new parts for my blaster is difficult. Electronics like anyone on here in Tokyo.