How To Install Oil Injection Block Off Kit

if its still running now then, it probably didnt hurt anything that bad. but are you sure that he just drained the tank or did he maybe disconnected the gear as well?

nope, he left it all hooked up, because every once in a while i get lazy and just throw some oil in there and a frash tank of 93 and it drains the oil in a few days

I have a question:
I removed my oil tank and have 2 wires left from the oil sensor. Do I tie them together or leave them apart? I ask because I now have no spark after removing the injection system.....THANKs

We put a Solderless connector on each... crimped them down, and then sealed them up... No chance of them touching.

When you are done, and before you install the front oil cover, use the stock rubber grommet that the oil injector lines ran through. Put some black silicone where the grommet meets the case, then fill the holes with silicone.

is this step important or is this just an extra saftey precaution?
how long does the silicone have to dry befor you can put the case back on
thanks.

however long silicone takes to dry?
I plan on ripping my injection system out, but as i am running stock carb right now shoudl i pre mix to 24:1 as the oilsystem does , if i pre mix 32-1 will i have to rejet my carb?

I'm guessing that there may be some changes to the later models. My '06 had the oil pump right on the end of the crank, under the front cover on the right side of the motor. I didn't have to drain any oil, break any seals etc. Just 3 screws to take of the front cover, 2 screws to take of the pump, the gear just popped off after taking the 4 little screws out of pump cover, and here's the shocker...the gear on mine is METAL! I took it off anyway and blocked it all off because I just don't trust that stuff, but mine is for sure not like all you describe.

when i removed the clutch cover i could not get the metal spacer out and ended up with this

clutchcasebrokencopy.jpg

Has anyone had to change the main jet after removing the oil pump? Last night we removed the oil pump gear and the oil tank, blocked off the oil line to the carb right at the carb. Today mixed two gals 95 octane with Bel-Ray H1R oil 32:1 started it up went for a spin off idle to 1/2 throttle runs fine 1/2 to wot starts smoking and power falls off. Ran fine before using the premix and yes i'm sure its mixed correctly.

why do you need pics im a newbie and i've done all the work on my wheeler just from this forum no pictures it kinda self explains itself as you take it apart but yea i can up load some pics im like halfway through the job right now I:I

first after you remove the oil pump cover and take off the oil lines then remove the two bolts on the bottom of the pump
5198_1198411439033_1190911548_30592072_4399900_n.jpg

second this is a litttle backwards the metal shaft is supose to be inserted the other way but i already sealed up my pump so i couldn't put it back for reference but you remove the C-clip onto of the gear and the gear should come out and dont lose the pin that holds it in place and then remove the C-clip underneath it and the shaft should just slid out then get a new seal and put it all back together
5198_1198411479034_1190911548_30592073_955420_s.jpg

and i just put the old pump back on so make sure you seal off where you hoses were run and you should be fine

if anyone else has more to had to make it easier to understand I'm pretty sure a lot of people would appreciate it... hopefully this helps tho