yz80

qr4life

Jan 26, 2008
I know this is a blaster site but would anybody be so kind to tell me how much horse power a 1979 yz80 has. I'm buying it from my uncle and he said he raced his sons crf150f down the power lines and stayed with him the whole way. My uncle is not a small man. Thanks

i didn't think there was that much difference between the 150r and 150f? i thought it was just the shocks and the r is liquid cooled. i rode a 150f and it didnt' seem like that great of a bike ,to me anyways.

yup the 150 is a trail bike, but the 150r is a race bike, just Kawasaki's klx110 is a trail bike but the kx100 is a motocross bike

The yz 80 if there are any girls or people who would take offense to it sorry but they got balls I was going to buy one and I heard they are not for the trails they throw you. There a race bike so good all around but the older ones I don't know if I was to get one I would get the mono-shock.

1980 yz 50s go 65 stock...atleast ive head so thatd be crazy for such a little thing....i have a 80's yz50 and its pretty fast