Yz 80/85?

blasterboy come on out we got the ama one in town and then the steep we got not the rocky one, friend has 2 that are pretty nice sandy then a nice jump on it then a replica of the ama one, neighbor has one the has some big jumps with graters dug out about 10-25 feet back to clear 3 of them pretty sick nobody really has used them in the last 5 years... i wont but a 4poke im die hard 2stroke, anyone hear of the RT 100, 180? and my 125 is just gonna be a problem child i have pulled the top end off so thats a good reason to dump it.

blasterboy come on out we got the ama one in town and then the steep we got not the rocky one, friend has 2 that are pretty nice sandy then a nice jump on it then a replica of the ama one, neighbor has one the has some big jumps with graters dug out about 10-25 feet back to clear 3 of them pretty sick nobody really has used them in the last 5 years... i wont but a 4poke im die hard 2stroke, anyone hear of the RT 100, 180? and my 125 is just gonna be a problem child i have pulled the top end off so thats a good reason to dump it.

sounds simple enough...i wanna try banshee hill in winchester bay...

not pratical for what i use a bike for, trail riding, riding in the yard on some jumps and through some small trails, then big jumps at others houses, pretty much a pit bike but 2stroke that can beat a blaster,... some are simple some are just more technical like the sandy one pretty easy beigning except this like jump that is straight up but its all fun something to pass the time i guess