your computer???

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
what computers are you guy's running?????
and what OS are you running???

i got a compaq C700 laptop running vista home premium

soon to have a mac mini

i just ordered a new one and it should be delivered to my house within the next couple of days. i built a Dell with a Core 2 Quad processor, 4GB ram, 1TB hard drive, High Definition video card, 20 inch Hi Definition monitor and a few other goodies that set me back almost $1500

well i guess im half redneck half geek(ish). i do like my computer sh*t. its all custom built, every part bought seperate and put together by me. thats the thing, im thinking about geting into the designing of quad and dirtbike parts, like the computer modeling of different parts that kinda sh*t.

i gave up on building my own a while back. technology m oves to fast now days and im tired of keeping up. i buy a new high end computer about every 3 or 4 years and pass it down to the kids when i want a new one. that way, i get upgrades, the kids get upgrades and everyone is happy.

yeah for awhile i kept upgrading then finaly said f*ck it. to hard to keep up with these other people with crazy computers. i was up there at one point, nicest computer around, and pretty high up there with some online buddys, but gave up, to much money to keep in the game. since i stopped, theyve came out with so much new sh*t. specially nvidia, they just went ape sh*t.

mine looks something like this

6.6 litre, Tripe Core Processor
10,000 GB of RAM
Intregated chip cooler
529 ft./lb of torque

Im running 14/38 gb on mine, v force pentium processor, .40 compaq poqer supply...lol! jk im runing some gay ass computer but dont really care,all i use it to surf da net,chat and download musik so i odnt need something high tech