Yfz or works????

92f150300six

Jul 22, 2012
Spring valley ohio
Well I have found both for a good price. The yfz are cheaper and all stock. Where the works are set to me and refinished . There is only about $70 dollars diffrent in price. But would I ever feel the diffrence ? I only trail ride and not real fast . I know some of you are like why even buy shocks if your not going fast. Cause these stock ones beat the sh*t out of you even going slow. The 450s ill have to mod one of the mounts to make them fit with out lifting the quad the works just bolt in. What to do what to do???? What would you buy.

id go with the works i am guessing your buying them new? as they would get set up for you but i do believe the yfz shocks u need long travel a-arms

nothing like shocks valved an sprung for your exact weight !!!!
which no stock shock is, they are prolly set-up for the max rider weight of each bike,
on blasters thats a manual recommended 300lbs.

So I'm guessing a valved shock is like porting or a head mod. You don't know what you've been missing till you have it.

dave hester says ............yuuuuuuuuuuuuppppp !I:I
i have progressively moved from banshee to works to elka's and each move was an amazement.

The one benefit of the yfz's is that there comp & rebound adjustable so you can fine tune them where as the works aren't. If whoever is willing to valve the works for your weight then I'm sure they'd throw in a 1/2'' spacer to shorten the yfz's. I ran a set of yfz's on standard travel burgard +2+1's. I weigh about 150lbs and they rode nice. Honestly, it'd be a tough choice between the two
blaster017-1.jpg

The yfz and the works are from two diffrent people . Did you have any ball joint problems with the set up? And it seems really tall did it sqwat a good bit when you sat on it?