Yfz front master

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
Will a yfz front master work on the Blaster? I cant see why it wouldn't but asking if any one on here has done it and any issues if any.. Do they have a brake light switch and does it work with a blaster? cutting and splicing is no biggie if that's all it needs.. Thanks..

i run a YFZ master on my white bike just for the brake switch option :)

What is the difference between 07+ and earlier?

I don't know that but always buy the latest model parts available just for the "less wear and tear" factor.

If u look up banshee brake upgrade they request 07+ so thats the rout i went, i believe its a larger plunger? Not sure tooo possative on why never looked into it. Most important is tho that yes any will work

I was looking at some and the lever looked different. Almost like an un breakable lever that if pushed forward it wouldn't stop it would flex. Like an ASV... Like this one.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-2005-Yama...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cef3d3056&vxp=mtr
Am I seeing something wrong or is that what they are? To me it makes sense to grab one of those and save yourself a broken wrist and some $$..
That's what mine looks like. It has play pushing forward but it's not breakable.