yfz 450 or ltr450???

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
when I turn sixteen I can get any 450 I want. ive narrowed it down to these two.... what do you think yfz 450 or ltr450???:(

are you keeping the blaster? and if you can have any 450 why not the new KTM 450 or can am 450? and are they new i would have the LTR out of those 2

yeah im keeping the blaster!!!!

but I really like the yfz... I was looking at one today when I went to get my tires mounted

i would deffinintly get the ltr if you plan on doin MX, it is already widened with exelent suspansion. it has like a 50in. width or sumthin like that. the 08s have a type of what they call traction control which they say works really well. all you would have to buy for it to race would be nerfs and tether switch(unless its not required where you are). the ltrs are great. thats gonna be my next quad too

I know you want a yfz or ltr, but i have to agree with blaster boy. Both the new can am and the ktm are amazing quads, much better than the yfz or ltr. The can am is around the same price as a yfz, and if you get the x package its completely race ready.

if u get either of them, take the engine apart and lube everything becuz i remeber cochise saying that yamaha, honda, suzuki, etc use a red foam spray as a lubricant

I think it was only yamaha and honda that uses that red sh*t.
Anyone else seen that new can am at the dealer? they are friken sick. They are the lightest 450 ever made, they also have the biggest displacement ever in a 450 and the most hp. And they use the good old rotax engine.

yeah I was at a can am dealer today and those 450 are not that comfortable.... but they are sapposed to FLY!!!

Yeah their fast as hell. I thought it was ok for comfort, it fit me anyway. I might get one if my parents will let me...

yeah the guy at the dealer was selling his moded out yfz to buy that one....cant remember what he said was all don with it

LRD pipe
pro armor nerfs
protaper handlebars
RAZR MX tires
cant remember what tipe off axel
A-ARMS
and a bunch of engine mods

sounds like a good deal to me, just get that one now, you wont have to do anything to race it, just buy it, practice on it, and race it, easy as that