yb200's build....

nice job on everything dude.....u needed that race hood thats for sure, any graphics kits in the future mabe?....i would scrap that yammy sticker on the tank, its kinda an eyesore IMO

nice job on everything dude.....u needed that race hood thats for sure, any graphics kits in the future mabe?....i would scrap that yammy sticker on the tank, its kinda an eyesore IMO

not sure on the graphics...since i am going to do some racing this season there will be number plates on the hood and rear fenders....the tank decal does look kinda out of place

i got a pivot work decal on my carrier from my swinger bearing kit.....ill look at it tonight and decide on the tank decal

i got a pivot work decal on my carrier from my swinger bearing kit.....ill look at it tonight and decide on the tank decal

if the sicker ran into the hood it wouldnt look to bad, but u can see the seam where the tank stops and the hood starts..if ya get what i mean??

have u tried mop and glo on the plastics? it works good, u could also try clear coating the rough or faded plastics.....thats also brings back a newish look