yb200's build....

sweet man thanks, do you know where to get a hold of some of the hardener? I'm going to be using auto paint (i have a hook up at a body shop)

I wasn't sure. How much did you sand? sorry if i'm being a pest about it.

edit: I mean what grit did you use, and did you sand all the way through the stock PC

ok, i know the arms are silver, but whats the color name? they have a sort of chromey, transparent sort of look to em.....

Nice.. She's already coming back together!!

yep got to go back to cleaning more stuff before i move on..and i still have to paint my swingarm...top end should be here tomorrow......and i have to get on those chain rollers i am making for ppl....material should be here today.

well i got my box of goodies in the mail today from angus....this thing is gunna be a completely diff animal.....nice work angus a review to come of the port and head work...

the official kennedy port and head pics

and some other stuff......ENJOY!!!!!

nbyheh.jpg

dbqseu.jpg

21dl9hf.jpg

j6lysk.jpg

23jidxy.jpg

302s0hu.jpg

20i8jd1.jpg

k9iexs.jpg

ha, coulda fooled me, but you must really be ok after all, i see an earnhart poster back there, #3 for life,
things lookin good there!!!

Last edited:
Nice! So you're finally moving up in the "GO" world and "SHOW" I see! By next summer it will be time to see how ours really perform!

ha, coulda fooled me, but you must really be ok after all, i see an earnheart poster back there, #3 for life,
things lookin good there!!!

feb 18 2001 never forget.....jr isnt doing so well maybe next yr he can do some ass kickin.......

thanks man kennedy does some nice work