Y Can't I Post For Sale?????

Flyboy92

Apr 7, 2009
I am brand new to this website and trying to post a 2003 blaster. $1850. But whenever i try to post there it says something like i dont have rights to be there. Can anybody help me so I CAN post there?:(

have to have like.... 200 posts before posting for sale, or a supporting member, I believe theres a rules section.. please utilize it for it took time to be put together

I have an idea... how bout you post my yamaha blaster in the for sale column? Just a thought.I:I

You have to have at least 300 posts or be a supporting member with 30 post to post in the marketplace.

Also, dont try and get around they system by posting it in off topic or general because it will be deleted.

Welcome to the forum and i hope that you stick around!

haha well technically speaking he was able to make his "for sale" thread, this one. no pictures, but we do know there's a blaster for $1850 and who to contact for more info. clever.

Maybe when these pop up, if it's not too much of a hassle mods should just edit the first post with something like "Post in violation of seller requirements, edited by mod", or just delete the thread.