www.blasterforum.com

Is www.blasterforum.com your homepage?

• YES

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • NO

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
lol, yes it is, because there are a bunch of great people, and i enjoy helping people as well, so yeah.. its usually the first thing i check after i log onto yahoo messenger...

im about to make it my homepage lol

as for u idiots with google as your homepage... DOWNLOAD THE GOOGLE TOOLBAR!!! NO MORE VISITING GOOGLE.com the toolbar is sooo much better you can be on any web browser or tab and just type in w e u need to search in literaly 2 seconds.. typing in Google and then wait for it to load is retarded and you havent even typed in what you want to search! i just think the googletoolbar is the sh*t...
its the first thing i instal after the operating system and antivirus software on any computer i work on
google toolbar is also a great pop up blocker and will prevent those automatic download viruses you get when surfing the net.. im not sure of the technical term but anyway googletoolbar prevents you from getting a virus from visiting webpages unless you click download pop up

WOW this is an old thread!!!!

its not my homepage, but when I get my own computer, it will be my wallpaper, homepage and religion!!

well, it would be if more ppl were on more of the time. i get alot of help here, but when i need something quick, no one ever looks in chatbox. only a few. so then i gota post and wait a couple hours or whatever. if more people were on here then it would defently be my homepage.

but, bad news. i might be selling this piece of sh*t blaster because all it is, is a money pit and it just wont f*cking work for more than 5 mins without something being wrong. i hate it, but its just this blaster, id buy another one if i could fine one for not to much, but id want a newer one. this is a 89 and everythings just f*cked on it. im tired of trying to make it run.

My homepage is Yahoo, but i usually click on this first in my favs!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it would be if more ppl were on more of the time. i get alot of help here, but when i need something quick, no one ever looks in chatbox. only a few. so then i gota post and wait a couple hours or whatever. if more people were on here then it would defently be my homepage.but, bad news. i might be selling this piece of sh*t blaster because all it is, is a money pit and it just wont f*cking work for more than 5 mins without something being wrong. i hate it, but its just this blaster, id buy another one if i could fine one for not to much, but id want a newer one. this is a 89 and everythings just f*cked on it. im tired of trying to make it run.
it may be time to lay her to rest and just save what ya can man!! or buy a newer one cheap and use both to make one! cause after all it is an 89! i know if i was rode for 20 years id be beat to!!!

it may be time to lay her to rest and just save what ya can man!! or buy a newer one cheap and use both to make one! cause after all it is an 89! i know if i was rode for 20 years id be beat to!!!

lol... but what could i salvage? like maybe tires, pipe and silencer, probably wouldnt bother with the crank because i wouldnt want to rebuild the new ones bottom end for no reason. like i think i can get it going, but its only got some much life still in it. everythings stripping, one of the head bolts has already been helicoiled and i found out another one is starting to pull through, so id have to helicoil that one too. stupid case aluminum. and alot of other threads are going.

lol... but what could i salvage? like maybe tires, pipe and silencer, probably wouldnt bother with the crank because i wouldnt want to rebuild the new ones bottom end for no reason. like i think i can get it going, but its only got some much life still in it. everythings stripping, one of the head bolts has already been helicoiled and i found out another one is starting to pull through, so id have to helicoil that one too. stupid case aluminum. and alot of other threads are going.
you think you have it bad???? 4 of my head bolts stripped (yes i torqued them down correctly) i had to helicoil the bastards, it mainly stripped becuz of the amount of times i've had to fix something in the motor. but after hours of hard work of cursing and cussing i finally got it to run correctly and perfect. so far its been working and not stopping.