WTT..... ported top end swap for dt200 parts

twinrock

Apr 14, 2008
Hi guys im after a well ported top end and flywheel..a piston would be a bonus but not too worried.. i have a dt200 motor i can part out and swap..due to the fact im in Australia sending the full motor would be very expensive but im happy to help u out with the parts u need to help u with your water cooled build basically cylinder,head,crank,hi ratio gear box water pump flywheel i have no electrics but could sorce them for u here if needed thanks

Hi guys i have another dt200 motor complete minus electrics which i can source if needed lookin for trades of a well ported blaster top end, vforce thanks im happy to part out to help u with u water cooled endevours..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
posts merged,
one thread on this topic please

Opps sorry that was supossed to go to another section

Hi guys firstly i still cant post in for sale..hence the post here. i have another dt200 motor part out..everything but electrics but i can sourse those..top end needs a bore and crank needs rebuild..but will be. cheap foundation for watercooled top end build..im really just after a blaster well ported top end some vforce would be good too happy to trade ..i alreay have 2 dts thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
again.....one thread per topic !
this is already in the wanted section somehow,where it should be.
do not start another thread on this.