worth it or not

save up a lil more and get a brand new power pros(ct,f7,whatever) from flowtek plated 299. or from wicked atv bare steel for 219 you'd probly be happier, just a thought. but anyway 200 seems fair i guess

everyone talks about f7
are they really that good of a pipe for mx
cause thats what i do mostly
and do they sound good
and r they alot better than toomey

well i know for a fact that toomey is a top end pipe and its loud. and the power pros is a good all around pipe wich is what you need for mx, good low and mid range.

i dont have any mods exept reeds.
and i dont know if i plan on puttin to many motor mods on it
so u think it would still be better than toomey

Like rocky said, toomey is a top end pipe, so its not the greatest for mx. F7 is the best all around pipe made for a blaster right now, even without many mods it still is a great pipe.

Im getting rid of my fmf actaully for an F7. fmf isn't all that great, and with the mods im planning it doesn't cut it.

i have a toomey and its awsome, but i dont race, i trail ride and freestyle and i was looking for a pipe that screams lol so it was the right pipe for me. i would still get the f7 it just an all around good pipe

oh i would've posted a f7 link but i thought that you were on some sort of a budget or sumthin seeing as you wanted the used toomey. my mistake i guess lol

hey guys i have a 99 blaster. i plan to go with stocker kit and big boar. i had a 2003 blaster with a toomey pipe kit. should i go bck with the same pipe or something else with this sit up on my 99? i dnt mx just alot of long trail riding so plz help me out here

the best all around pipes for a blaster right now are LRD and f7 alot of people seem to argue bettwen a F7 and LRD.

i race with some other blasters with f7 pipes and i think LRD sounds, and runns smoother.

LRDs are a little bit more expensive than a f7