Worst part about top end rebuild...

xjma

....is when you have all the parts together, get the cylinder honed, go home and you CAN'T FIND THE FREAKING RINGS!!!!! I'm so frustrated!! I've torn through everything, and can't seem to find where I put them!! I guess the fact that I'm in a new house and still haven't unpacked and put everytihng in it's perfect place yet could be part of the problem...

Reactions: blasterfreek30
i just moved yesterday.
i dont have a garage anymore, im on a busy street and now my blaster is at my dads.
but i think i heard a sled in the neibours garage i shall go over there and shoot the sh*t with him

i just moved yesterday.
i dont have a garage anymore, im on a busy street and now my blaster is at my dads.
but i think i heard a sled in the neibours garage i shall go over there and shoot the sh*t with him

ive never moved nor do i want to its awesome i can rip up the roads on sleds or quads!

Update!!!

So...as you may know, I've got two jeeps. I recently bought a house, yada yada. My big jeep, that isn't exactly street legal, well I loader her up with tons of junk for the move.

I could have sworn I had the rings in my hand 10 times in my new place....but while getting ready for a snow run next weekend, I found the first set of rings that I bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who would have thought that I would have stuck them in the 50 cal box that I have all my spare Ujoints in.....

Luckily, I told the guys, who know me pretty well by now, at the stealership (actually, they're pretty reasonable) about the situation and they said that I could return one set IF I found them!!

Yeah, I'm a f*cking space shot.

no the ABSOLUTE WORST PART is when you loose a couple nuts and bolts(important)ones at least...and the parts you loose keep you from riding and finishing the project

yup moving pretty gay
moved about 4 years ago away fomr the place that i grew up to a place about 5 miles away so i cant just walk down to go out with my mates always need to wait on my parents getting in at 5 to go out which is annoying plus my blaster is kept over there so i cant just walk down into my garage to clean it or maintain it