works shocks bushings

okay thanks if im getting the shocks for sure ill do that

Make sure you get the right size for the upper and or the lower. There different sizes.Theres another guy that sells some home made ones but I wouldn't trust them to work. I massage the guy but he doesn't seem to realize that the Yamaha works shock have different size upper and lower bushings. I wish Ken made these bushings to.

Make sure you get the right size for the upper and or the lower. There different sizes.Theres another guy that sells some home made ones but I wouldn't trust them to work. I massage the guy but he doesn't seem to realize that the Yamaha works shock have different size upper and lower bushings. I wish Ken made these bushings to.

If he could get the dimensions, i'm sure of it! $78 for a set of bushing??? Say what?

If he could get the dimensions, i'm sure of it! $78 for a set of bushing??? Say what?

Ya. It sucks but I don't want to rig something up that's not going to work right and screw up the shock. I know Ken could make them but I don't think there would be a nuff demand to make it worth the time. I'm thinking of taking mine to a machine shop to see what they would charge to make them. I know the bushings are made for a set amount of side to side play.