wont start?

blaster1

Jan 29, 2008
ILLINOIS
a couple of days ago i had my top end bored and put a new piston and rings in.the first two days it started easy.then it lost its spark,so i went thourgh and changed the plug nothing,checked my grounds they were good.then i got on here and found out about this T.O.R.S. so i followed the instuctions in the DIY forum. got my spark back but now it will only start if i put pre-mix in where the spark plug go's..and then it just runs the gas out of the cyender and dies....dose anyone know what i should do?
sorry so long just wanted to be detailed..

Is your gas turned on, just kidding. It's been real cold up there lately and you may have some water in your fuel system that is causing you problems. Another thing that happens with some oils is they separate in the premix when it gets cold, the oil goes to the bottom.

i thought it was the fuel/carb but before i removed the T.O.R.S i did not have this problem..and i had to take off the t.o.r.s to get spark.

clean out your carb. Is the plug getting wet when you kick it over? If it is and your getting spark then it might be water in the gas.