with the new dynoport :)

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
with the new dynoport i wanna order some handgaurds and a white racecut front hood and tank cover
blasterrebuild001-8.jpg

blasterrebuild002-8.jpg

blasterrebuild003-7.jpg

AND LAST WEEKS ADVENTURE ON THE POWER LINES THANK GOD FOR MULES
0325091805.jpg

im the one smiling with the thumbs up haha aint it funny how that works your sh*t breaks and your happier than everyone else lmao

i just need darealblaster to show me how to get my plastics so damn shiny haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo corey, to get your plastics nice looking like mine, wash it REALLY good. Get all the gunk off and dirt so its CLEAN as a whistle, lol. Once you do that get some mothers California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax. Rub it on really light and your plastics will turn a faded color, wait a few minutes, get a clean cloth and wipe it down and BAM! they loook brand new. BTW it looks good

ok thanks and idk how it broke i pulled a wheelie let it down than the tierod just fell off lmao

my moms gay ass camera doesnt have sound and my dads doesnt have video lmao.. and i just bought a 05 carrier so now ill have atleast backbreaks..

yea we dont igzacaly clean lmao like a week ago i took and cleaned the whole garage than magicaly o.d leave's got in their but oh well

glad to hear that you like the pipe. I haven't heard of anyone that has one and doesn't like it!

yea now im looking for some better footpegs cause i keep slipping! and i tried filing them didnt realy work..

nice dynoport!!!!!!!!! what i do for my plastics,is wash it real good,like real good,not just water, after its all clean, get some wax(with carnauba it sbetter) i use FW1 then do what the instruction says and all shiny, really brings back to life the orange in my raptor!

guess ill have to try it the only problem is i have like stains in my back fenders since their white

guess ill have to try it the only problem is i have like stains in my back fenders since their white

umm maybe try bleach? haha i dont know some random thought that came into my mind, every time i hear or see white and stain together bleach comes into mind loI:I