winter drivers suck!! ( rantish type thing)

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
soooooooooooooooo people need to learn how to drive!!!! took me almost a hour and a half to get home from work ( half hour drive normally) semi tipped over at 11 am on south bound 41 sooo traffic was backed up allll day and i got caught it in, but got off the highway and took a county road back to fond du lac..

i get back to town, almost rear end some ass hole on main st waiting to turn into a parking lot.. he has no brake lights on and NO blinker... JUST missed him with the vic ( woulda hurt him more than me)

next some ass bag in a full size chevy 4x4 decided to slam on the brakes at the last minute for acar turning off the road, and start sliding at him, and start to aim for the curb than he cans on it and takes off!! then he turns his blinker on 2 blocked BEFORE he turns!!! WTF?!!?!??!?!!

iv about had enough i called the wife and told her im gonna snap, and that i swear no one else better piss me off in the 5 blocks home..

WELLLL some ass pony in a corsica is driving down the road with there brights on hugging the center line and there high lights are aimed up.. soooo i swipe the dip of chew out of my lip, and toss it out the window.. WHAPPPP right on there windshield!!

damnit i hate wisconsin drivers!!! and i live here!!! X(X(X(X(X(X(

ohhh.... and i take the snow blower over to my moms house, and i have my car parked the wrong way in frotn of her house so my trunk closer to her driveway, and i have my amber light bar on and the led box in the back window..

EVERYONE that drove past damnn near stopped and gave me stupid loooks.... REAALLYYY??? i mean cmon!! you fks canty drive as it is you bet your ass im gonna have my lights on to keep my ass safe when im at the end of the driveway so i dont get run over

oh it was a lucky day... damn miata on the lot has awater leak so i had to clean the mold off the seats and drive it from the lot to the shop.... rubber gloves, plastic over the seat and a damn 3m resporator on.. got all kinda looks... got that pile of crap stuck in the shop parkjing lot.. in 3 inches of snow.. JUNK

I'm with you. I commute 66 miles a day into beautiful Austin TX. We have so many transplants for the tech industries and none of them know how to drive on a sunny day let alone if it rains. It snows here once every three or four years and they shut the town down. My company won't even let me pull the truck out of the drive way.

Yep same way here man. Just like the other day in clarence some ass bag all of a sudden desided he had to turn an locks up his brakes so I gotta lock up my brakes in my route truck an of course its a 27000 lbs truck not counting the salt an water on it too. Then he even have the nerve to put it in freakin reverse an almost back into me so he can turn on that block instead of just goin around the f*ckin block.

mm.. dude..........

IMG00106.jpg

bolted threw the top of the frame horns on top... under side has a frame its welded to thats welded solid to the sides of ther frame rails ( yes full frame car)

No s**t didn't even know you had one still on there.What were you waiting for,use the thing.lol jk car sems to be in great shape.A little more room than the neon.lol

No s**t didn't even know you had one still on there.What were you waiting for,use the thing.lol jk car sems to be in great shape.A little more room than the neon.lol

hahaha yup its still there... and i dont really wanna smack someone with it unless its there fault!!! wayyy more room than a neon!! 21 cubic feet of truk space... i gotta coil going out and its driving me nuts cos it wont log which coil untell it id dead.. needs front fenders.. typical crown vic rust about the wheel