why you need a helmet

Jul 5, 2007
england
well this is like a story but with an important moral to it lol

so me and my cousin and like 40 other quaders rented out this disused quarry for a day, we do it every month but this was my first time going. So i was on my blaster and my cousin was on his can am renegade 800, and we were driving about having a great time. So i drove up this like 40 foot, pretty much vertical slope and at about 25 feet up my blaster started to wheelie, and the back tires lost traction because, it was so muddy and the owner of the quarry rents it out to 4x4 jeeps. And i had got stuck in one of their ruts on this slope, i leaned forwards and everything to keep the front end down and suddenly my blaster just flipped up on me. I fell down the slope from like 25 feet and landed on my front, just as i realized what had happened my blaster fell on my head from like 20 foot or so and crushed me. It then rolled over me and ended up upside down after a few flips. I was ok, but shuck up and my back and arms were in pain from the fall, but i was able to get up and walk away. I flipped my blaster back up with some help from some of the quaders there and i had snapped the clutch leaver and bent the handle bars a bit, however my helmet has got a tyre mark in it and is scraped, but if it wasn't for it i would most likely be dead :(:(:(

so the moral of the story is always wear your helmet it will save your life

Last edited:
well this is like a story but with an important moral to it lol

so me and my cousin and like 40 other quaders rented out this disused quarry for a day we do it every month but this was my first time going. so i was on my blaster and my cousin was on his can am renegade 800 and we were driving about having a great time and i drove up this like 40 foot pretty much vertical slope and at about 25 feet up my blaster started to wheelie and the back tires lost traction because it was so muddy and the owner of the quarry rents it out to 4x4 jeeps and i had got stuck in one of their ruts on this slope and i leaned forwards and everything to keep the front end down and suddenly my blaster just flipped up on me, i fell down the slope from like 25 feet and landed on my front and just as i realized what had happened my blaster fell on my head from like 20 foot or so and crushed me it then rolled over me and ended up upside down after a few flips i was ok but shuck up and my back and arms were in pain from the fall but i was able to get up and walk away i flipped my blaster back up with some help from some of the quaders there and i had snapped the clutch leaver and bent the handle bars a bit however my helmet has got a tyre mark in it and is scraped but if it wasn't for it i would most likely be dead :(:(:(

so the moral of the story is always wear your helmet it will save your life

Second moral of the story is ....stay in school and learn punctuation! sh*t...reading that paragraph was like sex with a young man. Painful and confusing.

^^^^

lol. You must be new here. Every other thread is from some little kid that doesn't use periods, lower case/capitol letters, etc.... Very very difficult to read and hard to understand what they are getting at.

^ that just comes from having a forum based off a "beginner" class bike though... not to start anything.

helmets always a good thing to ride wit its like this i would rather have one and not need it then not have it and need it cause you never know when your going to need it

Always make sure it looks good

DSCN0243-1.jpg

Sorry fellas I'm just extremely bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Punctuation or not. Great story. Going to read it to my kids at bedtime. Although at 13 and 15 they may not like that.I:I

Glad you are ok

yea allways wear the helmet.

I like to wear the helmet when im on the quad and the motorcycle. It makes me feel a sh*t ton safer. I wont do wheelies/endos unless i have the helmet on.

Plus try keep your sunglasses on with out a helmet doing 100+ on the bike.