why i everyone running yz cdi

ok guys... i sure hope you know that freak was just f*cking with you head... ... b/c .. he's very knowledgable as well... and he just messin with ya..

and why the hell would it be bad if it helps you ... ?

so then what are the advantages of putting on a yz125 CDI?

a yz125 cdi will only change the power curv delivry it will hit harder from mid to top end and you will loose a little on bottoms ,and it will give ya 1000 more rpm on top BUT IT WONT GIVE YA ANY HP NOT AT ALL 00000 HP MORE !!!!
i know cause i got 1 guys!!!! and if this mod hurt your engine well dont tell my engine cause it dont know and its running strong year after year!!!

what do yo u think its going to do?well i can tell you its probably not going to gain any more rpms ,the blaster has no rev limiter ...the cdi cant make the spark any hotter... the coil does that ..all it could do is variably adjust the ignition timing curve according to its specs for the model .im thinking the timing curve for a 125 dirtbike isnt going to be so hot for yamaha blaster i na quad frame.the 125 will happily rev to 11,000+rpms with practicly no load ...but the blaster wil lsign off way before that like around 9 grand and thats even when modifed so in theory it will be giving more ignition timing at the wrong times i n the powerband and confusing the sh*t out of your sparkplug lol .i would get a hotter coil like a nology profire and adjust the stock blaster ignition plate for severla degrees advanced instead .throwing the curve off too far will lose peak rpm and possibly lowend torque if it comes on too late also it could make starting a beeotch .maybe someone could try it and see

could somone just do it and post the results and what do you mean when it losses low end power?

randelator w/ respect, the article says it fits years only up to 2000, i have a 2004, is the differnce the connection? in the picture it had 5 wires connected seperately, my 2004 is 1 plug with the wires connecting, what year yz125 box would fit myne or what other box would?

randelator w/ respect, the article says it fits years only up to 2000, i have a 2004, is the differnce the connection? in the picture it had 5 wires connected seperately, my 2004 is 1 plug with the wires connecting, what year yz125 box would fit myne or what other box would?

call him it will hook you up with a box thats will fit your for the same price the wire are the same its just the plug thats is diff!!!