who would win

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
this girl at school said she want to race with some utility atv and it has 4-wheel drive i told her it wouldnt be a race

what kind is it cause i know a 700 polaris goes pretty damn fast way faster than my blaster

my gearing is beast my bro said it would do bout 75 or 80 cause he was messin wit my other bro with his car and he was foin bout 60

if all you have on your bike are the sprockets it cant hit 75-80

a balster stck only goes about 55-58 unless your talking bout kmh lol

My blaster was pushin arond 70MPH with 14/40 gearing with 22 inch ballon tires (not the stockers) i was clocked with a truck im guessing 70MPH full throttle but i was clocked at 65 at half throttle really isn't to much more after 3/4 throttle on a blaster so yea......you get what im saying.

you'd most likely beat her, BUT i doubt the 75-80 thing... i never had my blaster clocked yet..i wonder what i can do after i get my holeshots... (i hate the stock tires..just never got around to switchin them..)

yea 70 is too much for jsut sprocket

sprockets only change the final speed and initial take off.

more power just means you get their quicker.

stock vs. piped = same final speed, just a difference in time it takes to get their.

this is all true, if you have enough power to reach max RPM in 6th gear.

sprockets that a designed for speed will lose on the low end... so it is needed to put more power on the quad to allow for acceptable acceleration rates.

bottom line... if you have enough open road and no big hills and can hit max rmp, the stock vs. modified will have the same final speed.

idk it depends on the utility becuase she possibly could beat you but it all depends on quad weight and wat size it is and your blaster does maybe 65

sprockets only change the final speed and initial take off.

more power just means you get their quicker.

stock vs. piped = same final speed, just a difference in time it takes to get their.

this is all true, if you have enough power to reach max RPM in 6th gear.

sprockets that a designed for speed will lose on the low end... so it is needed to put more power on the quad to allow for acceptable acceleration rates.

bottom line... if you have enough open road and no big hills and can hit max rmp, the stock vs. modified will have the same final speed.

your correct it will change the final drive but when you change the final drive your also changing the top speed.....

idk it depends on the utility becuase she possibly could beat you but it all depends on quad weight and wat size it is and your blaster does maybe 65

ALL THIS RACE ALLLLL!!!!! OF IT depends on where your racing also if your racing a tight corner small track not to muddy you got the race idk what kind of 4x4 it is if your a good rider you got it.... if its real muddy and long straight aways shes gonna get you

Yeah dude your not hitting that kind of speed with just a sprocet hate to bust your bubble and there are utility four wheelers out there that will smoke my 450 out of the water so i think she just might get you