Which One

Which quad next?

• Total voters
brett.....if you want a true unbiassed asnwer you should make a thread in the open forum on atvriders.com sense that is a place were EVERY kind of quad rider uses, so maybe you can get the pros and cons of both and maybe the builders and pros could help sway from one to the other

well the yfz was rated best for the price you pay NEW. but the ltr seems like a way better maching and is pretty much race ready stock. not a big fan of honda and have never owned a honda so i cant say anything. i have had both yamaha and suzuki and both have been very reliable for me.

the ltr is nice straight out the box i have to admit. they all have pro's and cons and the biggest con seems to be that everything for all of them is so damn expensive. but im sure that no problem for you since you had a raptor.

the yfz is a nice machine my freind has a yfz450 with a hot rodz crank,479 athena big bore,stage 2 cam,with a ported head when i mean its fast it moves out,but the handling on the older yfz's isnt even close to my can am 450. The ltr I chose because It comes nice and wide stock and is really low seat high is really nice,i have a freind with 2 ltrs and they rider better and handle better then the yfz's not sure about the yfz450r yet havent rode one. The honda is a nice quad but old school with a carb, the shocks arnt the best stock, and its really uncofterable to ride. my can am 450 comes with great shocks,nerfs,+1 sterring stem all little things that make it feel alot better when you ride it and the power is really nice, but if I where to get another 450 it would be a ltr or ktm

But also I think with anything that's going to be newer like the newer yfzs and ltrs are all fuel injected, everytime you do a proformance mod you have to have it tuned, witht the honda 450r its carburated do you do a mod, put a.bigger jet in, seems better to me.....but the new 2011 trx is going to be fuel injected

I like carbs for their simplicity but with efi all you gotta do is get a fuel programmer and your set, press afew buttons until its dailed in and go ride!

Sure beats changing the main and pilot and messing with the needle clip a few times to get it right. ( however you get lucky sometimes )