When riding today..

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
i had so much fun today... when to a friends of a friends house today. he had a 50cc track but i didn't get to play on it b.c my bike broke..but here comes the fun part. we were riding along on some really cool trails. next thing i know we are out on the beach im in 6th gear in the power band running down the beach with the waves crashing like 5 feet from where i was... then i get to the trail back to the trails.and its a straight hill clime in like a foot of sand.... my little blaster made it all the way up 2gear pinned the hole time...its was like a 60-70deg clime.. it would have taken forever to walk up.i wish i could have gotten a video but it was highly illegal what i was doing... i just wanted to tell someone just b.c i had so much fun.

but yea i was riding with like 5 friends they were all riding 250's motocross bikes and they have plenty of power... im so glad my little blaster made it up the hill. and my other friend riding a Suzuki ltr450 got stuck

Riding on the beach and climbing hills like that would be awesome! I went out riding for about an hour yesterday. Found some new trails, but nothing as fun as the beach would be.

yes beach riding is definately the best. we ride at silver lake MI and you can ride right from the dunes to the beach of lake michigan. its the best if the sand is a little wet with paddles you can throw some major rooster tails I:I

yo im on long island dude tell me where this place is at hahh i just got chased by the cops the other day and lookin to get into more stuff lol

the beach is awesome to ride on in south jersey well wildwood you race on the wildwood beach its a great time and you get to camp out on the beach afterward!