wheelie

so how bout i gave it gas and pulled at the same time lol my arms kill.. i had to work saturday.. i amm a labor for my dad.. he lays block.... um any other suggestions

i just jump off my clutch with a little extra throttle and mine will jump up by itself thru 4th gear and you can ride it all the way thru 6th. practice makes perfect, make sure you have good back brakes in case you come back too far. its all in the throttle/brake control you shouldnt have to pull up on it at all, let it do all the work. wear your helment, handlebars to the dome does not feel good.

with my new gearing and cam i can jump on the throttle hard in just about any gear and it stands right up. when your learning pop the clutch and practice your throttle control

bounce it. kinda hop down on the pegs and gas it the nose will lift up nice and smooth not all jerky like popping the clutch. i can bounce mine up in 6th gear stock motor.

have any of u ever ripped down a trail in 6th and hit a bump and have it do a huuuuge wheelie, it scared the sh*t outta me a few days ago when mine did that

have any of u ever ripped down a trail in 6th and hit a bump and have it do a huuuuge wheelie, it scared the sh*t outta me a few days ago when mine did that

That has happened to me a few times. I must say it is definitely not fun when you do that but the back rises and you do an endo for a second.

haha, i thought i was gunna be sh*ting gravel for a week when i hit a bump and it launched my @$$ up and i did a 50ft endo, scary stuff, and Blaster_her_man is clearly just a leach that looks for attention by making dumb comments

with my new gearing and CAM i can jump on the throttle hard in just about any gear and it stands right up. when your learning pop the clutch and practice your throttle control

are ur talking about a blaster they dont have cams??????? not trying to start a fight just asking.

Well on my big ass quad I gotto put my feet in the rear rack lean forward over the front of it hold the brake while guning it let go of the brake and then its up. I've seen people do them without haveing to stand up but me weighing 130lbs compared to a 500lbs quad I think its going to win.

6th gears, knee on sit, foot on grab bar, give it gas in the powerband, and it is on the rear and going around 50-60mph wheelie. next time i ride, i will get a video.

I have found that if you use a little bump in the road and use the shocks you dont have to pop the clutch. Right before the bump is going to hit your front wheel push down on the handle bars compresing the shocks down into the bump. Now let off the handle bars and hit the gas right as your front tire is about to come off the small bump. The shocks decompresing and the bump will push the front end up. You have to be in the right rpm range were you have good power. And from there it is just balance. I started out in first gear and just poped it all the way back 12 o-clock and just fall off the back on you ass and let the quad stand strate in the air. Once you do this a couple of times you lose the fear of feeling your center of gravity falling to the rear. That can be a scary feeling at first.

and just fall off the back on you ass and let the quad stand strate in the air. Once you do this a couple of times you lose the fear of feeling your center of gravity falling to the rear. That can be a scary feeling at first.
Oh yes! It freaked me out the first few times I ever did a wheelie, but after getting bucked off a few times I lost that fear.

My blaster is wheelie happy enough that I don't need to clutch it at all. Just stab the throttle and lean back a bit. This is especially true on a trail, works great for creek crossings and logs. The surprise high speed endo is also a little too common.