Whats your dream car you always wanted to own?

i was riding and hit a little jump,my friend got right i frony of the landing so i tried to get out of the way so i wouldnt hit him and the quad ran over my foot lol it is getting better though cant ride for like another week or two

X22222222! I also love dodge trucks, and older fords. 1993 F-150 5.0. OR a lightning (not the new faggy ones). But I've always, always, always, wanted a 1993 Mustang GT. And now I'm starting to look at the 94's too cuz they came stock with like 250hp.

I gotta go with blasterman on this. General lee complete with a hemi and dixie horn!
101_1134.jpg

101_1130.jpg

101_1131.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
well mine would be a 1988-1989 chevy silverado k-1500 which i have but don't have the lift or tires yet. it would look like this
2q36qz9.jpg

except the color of my truck is two tone light blue and navy blue and the tires would be wild country radial rvt and well it will be taller and the back window will either have the confed flag or writting saying "the heartbeat of america" or in the top fo the front windsheild it will say "heavy chevy"

mine currently looks like this
3007l6p.jpg

i got a long way to go only mods are an open airfilter element and straight pipes no cats or mufflers yeahh its loud lol

Last edited: