Whats up everyone

bluwagun

Jun 24, 2008
I'm not new to the forum, but I never really introduced my self. I've been a member for about two years now. I have an 03 blaster with the toomey b1 complete kit, spacers front and rear and flipped front wheels lol. When I first bought the blaster my intention were to ride it in sand dunes, but just over the weekend I took it through some muddy trails and had lots of fun. I did get stuck a couple times on uneven trails due to trucks/jeeps. I want to do so much more, but I dont know where to start and I dont want to put a whole in my pocket. Anyways Hi, Hello and whats up everyone. Thanks

Oh yeah what tire pressure should I run on dirt trails/mud and for the sand?

welcome to the forum man. i'm sure one of the sand guys will chime in and help you out there, but it sounds like you've got a pretty solid start on a good blasty

p.s. we demand pics of everything lol

Thank your the welcome everyone and I'll do my best to post pictures up by friday morning.

welcome... belated...

tire pressure.... for mud, your gonan want a low air pressure.. like 1-2 psi hard trails, normal psi... just rember nott o hang it sideways when you have the tire pressure down lol... ends up bad every time!!