What would be my best bet?

BlueBlasterBoy

Apr 25, 2010
ok, soo my friend got a 03 kfx 400. hes talkin lots of crap because now he has a decent wheeler.where would be my best bet to beat him? road? mx track? woods? he wants to race against my blasty because now he really can "smoke me " as he says.

i'd say some really tight woods, with tight corners, beccause then he can't get up the speed, but its gonna be really hard to beat him unless u have a ported 340 with a +3 stroker, lol, them things are quick

i'd say some really tight woods, with tight corners, beccause then he can't get up the speed, but its gonna be really hard to beat him unless u have a ported 240 with a +3 stroker, lol, them things are quick

fixed.....lol you said 340

I think a blasty could get a KFX400 on a tight wood course. Like GNCC racing but you get to set the course. Make sure you set the course so the turns are wide and the straights are REALLY short. Give you plenty of time to slide around him in the turns but no time for him to use that Kawy against you. Make sure you get real used to using LOTS of body english to keep the blasty sliding and revved up on the pipe you have a CHANCE at it and I do mean a CHANCE.

I personally would consider it a victory if you kept a blasty in sight of a KFX even if you can't beat him because a KFX is a generational gap difference in suspension and engine technology not to mention the price gap the manufacturers charged for the two quads gave Kawasaki some wiggle room to put that better tech in.

i have the mods in my sig and me and a piped/re-jetted kfx400 raced on a straightaway and i got ahead of him through 3rd gear. when we hit 4th he slowly pulled ahead of me and i was still right behind him until we had to turn into a wash. those kfxs arent that fast. and he is a good rider. he has been riding dirt bikes and stuff all his life while i have been riding blasters and warriors all mine. so i saw get some turns and youll be good to go