what is the best stroker crank

vito's 3mm is better. I've had some bad experiences with hot rods

i would have ot partialy agree on this ,the vitos is really tough even for highly modifed blasters ..alot of people would think thats crazy ot compare them like that but the hotrods really isnt any better as far as qualityas we speak i have part of a broken blaster crank sitting here in my shop right now that came apart right at the connecting rod and ruined a ct sonic 240 jug :(

i would have ot partialy agree on this ,the vitos is really tough even for highly modifed blasters ..alot of people would think thats crazy ot compare them like that but the hotrods really isnt any better as far as qualityas we speak i have part of a broken blaster crank sitting here in my shop right now that came apart right at the connecting rod and ruined a ct sonic 240 jug :(

Matt broke his crank?

wow i have a hot rods in my blaster and hearing this horror story about the rod breaking is scaring the crap outta me...........

We have a box of Vito cranks that have failed due to there design. The 4mm have never failed on any of our customers bikes.

It all depends as to the abuse that it is going to be subjected too. If trail riding and you don't have the ability to trench a case, then go for the Vito, if you want strength then go the 4mm hot rod.

We won't install a vito with a warranty in any of our engine that we do for customers. Once installed, it is the customer to duke it out with the manufacturer.

in my experiance the only time i have heard of a vitos cran k failing was when a cusotmer of mine with a big bore stroked drag blaster ran it lean on methanol combined with a huge 25 shot of nitrous and it blew the crank right out of the bottom of the cases literaly at half track ,i doubt a hotrod 4mill would have been any different of an outcome i n that situation though

i have a hot rod stock crank in my 88 blaster i have blown the engine 4 times now and have shattered 2 of the pistons and havent cleaned out the crank and havent had a problem yet and it was raced so i would imagine it was abused.its still strong and im getting ready to put a ct super sonic 240 kit and a toomeys pipe kit on it.