What i did today! (theres Pics)

haha ya but i got all black ones now so im gonna keep the back ones on but im cuttin the old ones as we speak and are gonna paint em black and put em on ill post pics of that to tomorrow i only have one cut and am still sanding on it

yea does look purrty good for a 95 im tryin to clean mine up too took all the plastics off and started cleanin her....shes lookin good now still gotta polish the motor....mothers ur usin?

its been about 10 days in the making but iam finally done with it all !!!!!!!! I sanded, primed, wet-sanded, painted, wet-sanded, cleared, wet-sanded, and finally put the final coat on all my plastics. They turned out better than i had ever hoped with no runs or any imperfections and they are very flexable and do not chip or spiderweb!!!!! Then i sanded, primed, wet-sanded, painted, wetsanded and cleared my rims and they also look awesome !!!!! Im very pleased i did alot of homework before starting this project so it would be dont right and all the time and effort were definitely worth it heres some new pics............................hope you all like it as well. maybe my new chrome FLY handlebars will be here before the weekend and that will wrap up the cosmetics....for now!!!

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 130
  • forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 129
  • forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 129
  • forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 140
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 139
VERY nice job man, good prep work is the key and it sounds like you did plenty of it, sould hold up decent, really like it

should have done a crimson tide theme, lol sense your a bama boy, (there one of my could favorite teams, west virginia being my favorite), lol

the next one absolutely will be. My wife wanted me to do this one BAMA themed but i love black on black.... Thanks alot i really worked very hard on it and its nice to get positive feed back.... ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!

going outside to advance the timing in just a few and try to finish up my other swingarm +5. i still have some finishing welds and grinding to do. Then it gets a fresh coat of paint black and silver and a clearcoat. Doubt all of that will be done tonight though, i really just want to get the timing done tonight.

looking good on that motor polishing and I like the hood accent too. I used a six inch grinder with a buffing wheel on it. they sell the buffing compounds in lowes and the buffing wheels. I plan on sanding the black yamaha out of the clutch cover and painting it red too. keep up the good work and the pics!