What I am used to having or restoring. Check it out!

riderz_613

May 21, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hey Gang!

Well the blaster is my second quad. the first one was a 86 Kawasaki Bayou.. it was horrible.. I sold it and bought the blaster right away.

BUT I am used to trikes. I have restored many many.

Check out the attached pictures.. IT was the last ATC I restored. The final pic was not the FINAL.. IT ended up with white Maier rear fenders no decals at all. And a 1985 250R headlight. I was like 93% complete but chain had to be set pegs done and it was ready to rip in the last pic.

NOTE is the before pic.. I did want to take it for a ride.. so I already put the new front tire on and fork boots for fun and recovered the seat in which I re-did all over again.

THIS was a complete 100% restore by me :)

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• before200x.jpg
    before200x.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 119
  • frame200X.jpg
    frame200X.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 133
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 128
  • pipeafter200X.jpg
    pipeafter200X.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: blasterman312
Thanks guys! :) It took me 3 months to build and the biggest part was locating all the parts. Everything was re-painted powercoated and or replaced.
I would say 75% of the bike was new NOS parts.

IT was the best restore project I did to this date it was fun, had lots of ups and downs.. trying to get the stupid swingarm bolt out was crazy....
the Engine was toasted .. Rings gone... Kicker srping broke...

The Engine was replaced with all POWERROLL... Crank cam piston and what not... done by a good friend.

I miss it wish I kept it!

Outlawed Genetics ---- If you need help I know everything about the 200X model. lol EVERYTHING. Dont be afraid to ask!

And Honestly I wish I had a totally after picture it was to drool for! the $$$ Spent was crazy..

Thanks! Just wish I still had it... I think after the blaster is ready to ride and is done.. I am going to restore a 1985 Honda 250R trike.. :p