what do you think?

racingdl

Apr 13, 2009
Mill Creek,pa
i was thinking about buying a blaster chassis with a hydro set up on the rear..theres other usable parts like tires with good tread,a carb,nerf bars,and a few other plus a frame in decent shape..they want 225 for it..i thought about buying it and taking the nerf bars and the hydros and selling the rest..what could i get for the rest and does anyone want the rest if i do buy it?

thats a good deal, take all good parts and sell the rest a frame without title sells around 100-75

Well Thats a good deal for you.You can use the front and rear hydro brakes the axle and brake hub(3 1/2) longer.You can mod the grab bar to fit,the key system fits,thumb throttle fits,the rear wheel hubs with rims and tires.That $225 is a good deal for the price.It will cost you more to buy it seperately cause I have twice.lol Plus you can sell the rest.If I was you I would be all over it.IMO

yeah none of my blasters have papers titles really only matter if your state requires them or if you want to trade it in at a dealer