what do you do for a living

Just laid off now cause the boss is retarted and would rather snowmobile and watch us all collect unemployment. Haha what a nice guy.

yeah.. i love the full time dad.. my son is sooo much like me... the wheelers are not momma and daddys there his my truck is his the olds is his.. lol only thing that he wont say is his is the wifes neon LOL

just left school and hopefully start an apprenticeship as an electrician
got an interview in around a week to go build the worlds most advanced destroyer in the navy hopefully that will be a good job

just left school and hopefully start an apprenticeship as an electrician
got an interview in around a week to go build the worlds most advanced destroyer in the navy hopefully that will be a good job

Good choice as an electrician bro.Great career and good money.

another option for work is do a 4 year and out stint in the Air Force. While in become an airtraffic controller. when you get out you can directly transfer to the FAA and work a commercial tower for huge money starting is like 80,000 a year and there will always be work. if rated quickly you could be in the 100,000's within a couple of years. jsut a thought for some younguns out there. the schooling outside the military is expensive and long. i wish i went that route.