what do you do for a living

jtraptor660

Aug 21, 2008
i havent seen a thread like this yet. i apoligize if there is one and i missed. if you are in school then just type in that your in school. but for the bit older peeps. what do you do for a living.
I work in airfield management at an auxilary airforce base in AZ. i work inbound and outbound fighter jets along with weather observing and reporting and such. its a real laid back job that pays good and from what i see is clear of the economic downturn. So i should have no worries about cut backs.

silverdale wa, bangor sub base, i am at a desk right now because i had surgery on my ankle, i am here till the doctor clease me, i might be having surgery done again.

im a full time stay at home dad right now.. econimy sucks soooo bad right now.. cant even get a freakin job for 7-8 bucks a hour... it s abitch cuz im usedto bringing home 1200 every two weeks... the wife makes good money so were ok.... i cant complain though i hang out with my son everyday and teach him the ways of cars and quads

Ya 4CFED your not the only one, Im actually a stay at home dad myself right now. At least till it gets warm so I can got pour crete again, not that im looking forward to it or ne thing but you know....