what are the 2002 honda 250ex's like?

oh ok. im just lookin at something new possibly cause my blaster needs 500$

maybe a 400ex... if i can borrow enough from my dad :( haha

bearings, chain, sprocket, motor mount.. etc etc... and thats just to get it rideable, i know i left something out. i would od the work but i have no time and no garage yet..i would also like a 4 stroke if i can afford it

That doesn't sound like much that your blaster needs....what happened to the motor mount?? Does it need welding back to the frame? Other than that they can all be done at your home, outside if needs be.

The 250ex is an alright beginner quad, fun to rip around on a bit, but different than a blaster. Good handling for sure, but it's a step down from a 300ex. A 400ex would be sweet! Those things are rediculous for technical riding....they handle like a dream!

I'd fix the blaster first though...

bearings (wheel)
$30
sunline rear 48 sprocket
$40
chain
$20
motor mount
$20
these prices are mostly for if you buy from people here, or at bansheehq.com
but alot of them can be beat still

yeah u should try to fix ur blaster at least. u got the support of 3 worlds over on this forum. u do it. we'll help. thats wat we here for. u could just buy another blasty for like 700bucks off of craigslist and just mix match on the new one. thats prob wat i'd do. yanno u get alotta bang for ur buck that way. but ultimatly the descision is urs. good luck to ya