Votes: 8 17.8%
  • outside under a tarp and chained to a post/tree

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • outside just under a tarp

• just outside, in the weather

• Total voters
i keep mine in my work shop. it is just a shed but you can find every tool you will ever need and it fits two quads.

got ol Flames in a shed along with Blasty #2(part out blasty) Blasty#3(future Racer X blasty) and the other stack of parts and crap i have to make another whole Blasty out of. also has tools a rototiller push mower John Deere riding mower and sometimes my buddys Gixxer 1000 I:I

mine sits on the cement pad behind our house at school chained to a pole but right now its in peices sitting in my garage back home in peices hahaha

Keep in the garage....Garage door is open a lot and have no problems. I keep it in there with my mini. Up until last week it would have been pretty hard to steel the blasty because somebody would of had to pick it up and carry it to the back of a truck or trailer. The whole front end was taken apart. It would be much easier to steal the mini.

HA... 2smoker you would ride your little gay dog if you could! oh and the guy with the yellow 88 STOCK blaster, I think he's full of it. I think he has a 79' yz400 engine in it!

you're just jealous i am able to get all these goodies for mine and all you will be seein is the dust from my tires when i come home with it!! hahaha