Well traded the blaster

that is a good trade but....that is double the price to fix and twice the chance of something breaking...i recall last time we went to the dunes....me(blaster) my husband( yamazuki blaster powered) and 2 friends had shees...well we stayed 3 days and we rode 6 tanks each...the banshees were broken most of the time..

if you dont ride'em right then your gunna have lots of problems with the machine...they like to have the crap reved outta them an dont like ta putts around

that is a good trade but....that is double the price to fix and twice the chance of something breaking...i recall last time we went to the dunes....me(blaster) my husband( yamazuki blaster powered) and 2 friends had shees...well we stayed 3 days and we rode 6 tanks each...the banshees were broken most of the time..

ya but you gotta know how to work on them and keep them well maintaned. ive already had one and ive never had a problem besides when the bore got to worn out a blew up my choke side piston. thats the only problem ive had. heres a shot of both of mine.
DSCI0469.jpg

i also half a roller down in the basment ive been slowly building up for just creek riding and trails

looks like you got a good trade. i traded my drag blaster for a shee and its nice but i am prolly going to sell it. my blaster is more fun idk why lol..