Well, I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if i told you guys,

I WAS JUST JOKING!!! i was going to save it for april fools but i feel to bad. the raptors still good as new =D

see that's why i have a blaster.. you cant get that kinda speed up. that sucks im sorry to hear about you broken bones... it really sucks b.c the summers coming up.

see that's why i have a blaster.. you cant get that kinda speed up. that sucks im sorry to hear about you broken bones... it really sucks b.c the summers coming up.

It was all a joke. He is fine and didn't total the craptor.

What a real McAsshole. Sorry lol I have been wanting to say that all day.

i noticed the tires on the first page, he said he just changed them he liked the stock better they hooked up better.. i thaught something was up especially when he said it fried the motor and everything...

its people like you that ruin forums i came to this forum and loved it cause every1 is realy helpful and friendly and then there's u who is being a heartless C**T

if you would read the post right before mine you would see we all got played for moron's why would you joke around about getting f*cked up and wreaking your quad. i felt sympathy for this person then i find out its a joke. that's f*cked up. and its called Karma and it going to bit him in the ass someday.....BTW go head and read most of my post and all i want to do is help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.