water

you sissies. i take mine up to the bottom of the seat in water. once it gets most of the way up the back tires she starts to float, you kinda have to lean back and wheelie in the mud. i've taken it out into a small pond, got off with it still idleing in first gear, and let her float and stroll around. just make sure ur junk is sealed.

lol are you f*cked? how old are you seriously? you cant f*cking go up to the seat without geting water in your airbox and you sure as hell cant use it like a f*cking argo and drvie around in the water.

yeaa it looks like once u get passed the tires it wants to float ..

Last edited by a moderator:
i drive mine threw water up to my airbox.Just dont get anny water in ur airbox and you be fine.Also do not shut it off while the exhaust is under water cuz it will suck it up in the engine if u shut it off.

this is a fail moment of me(because i sound like a tool but gime a break that was 6 years ago before we moved)

my dad didnt think it was so deep lol...

f*ck I SOUND LIKE A TOOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
i put my old blaster thru hell. mud, water, whatever and it ran like a champ when i sold it. and it would probably float a little with a very light person and the tires aired up. ive had mine deep enough in water that the exhaust was gurgling and it never hurt it. if you wanted to go thru deep sh*t seal the box and make a snorkel. thats was my plan before i sold it.