wanted!!! 03 plastics

02blueblaster

Sep 6, 2008
in blue
i would like a whole set
or if anyone has a Maier front one piece racing fender

id like to spend under 100$

hey i got a set of blue 2002 fenders. ill take the stickers off and clean them up but other than that there are in good shape. i dont need them cause i got new plastic
blaster2.jpg

ill take 80 and shipping. pm me if you want them if not they are going on ebay.

id take them, but i found a 03 hood, which is what i was looking for..thanks..
now i was trying to find a blue maier racing hood.for under 100$..so i just settled for an 03 hood, now i need to find a light..

anyone have a light?

yea i decided its gonna be cheaper to get a LA sleeve 240 kit and a port and polish and to extend it and widen it..all that will be cheaper thn buying a new ltz 400

stroker crank? +4 gives more CCs, but you have to trench your cases and i have heard prices upwards of $150 to get that done. the +3 is good to, but comes with a spacer plate and it may need minor case trenching. that it more of a DIY crank. so i would say +3

im talking about the swingarm
im gonna wait till winter comes to mess with my motor..would a +3 or +4 swingarm be better

im going to be riding along with my friend who has a banshee..and when ever he jumps he flys nice and flat,..when i jump i nose dive even when i give it some gas

so i was thinking +3

not to be a dick bro but, the rider really determines how that bike will handle while hitting a jump, not the swingarm. sounds like your letting off the gas alittle as u take off, try using the brakes in the air, u can actually pitch ur quad foward and backwards just by tapping the breaks.