wanna race my blaster

soflaATV

Sep 4, 2011
i wanna race my blaster but i dont know what to do to it its stock im pretty sure its a 95 fram 05 motor but it has fmf pipes and that bout it and i need to know what plastics and anything else i need for it!

i wanna race my blaster but i dont know what to do to it its stock im pretty sure its a 95 fram 05 motor but it has fmf pipes and that bout it and i need to know what plastics and anything else i need for it!

i would invest in some quality porting or some suspension upgrades first man.. nothing wrong with wanting to look good out there but looks dont win races

i would invest in some quality porting or some suspension upgrades first man.. nothing wrong with wanting to look good out there but looks dont win races

I know looks dont look good but my plastics are garbage and i know i need suspension cause mines bad, i need to get everything cause
My kick start doest come back up either

You are only as good as your suspension will allow.Get suspension first then move on to some motor work.You can have all the power you want but again you can only go as fast as your suspension allows you to.

You are only as good as your suspension will allow.Get suspension first then move on to some motor work.You can have all the power you want but again you can only go as fast as your suspension allows you to.

Thanks alot guys

go with a 400ex shock and bushings from ken and some banshee front shocks. find hydro brakes all around and then dig into the motor with some port work. lots of good info on here, you can spend lots of time reading up on other peoples work in the full rebuild section and see what people are doing. be carefull its addicting!!! lol