Waitin on new parts sux

lol i wish i had like my own parts shop so i could just walk to a room and pick out watever i need

Me too! Then I wouldn't be at mercy of the fed-ex drivers. I don't trust them :( I waited 6 months for a clutch basket on the zilla a few years back. (had to wait for them to put it in production) I tracked it along the way until it got to detroit....then they lost it. It was soooo close and then it was poof gone. I went back on the waiting list for the part and waited another 3 weeks for the next one. Eeesh

Me too! Then I wouldn't be at mercy of the fed-ex drivers. I don't trust them :( I waited 6 months for a clutch basket on the zilla a few years back. (had to wait for them to put it in production) I tracked it along the way until it got to detroit....then they lost it. It was soooo close and then it was poof gone. I went back on the waiting list for the part and waited another 3 weeks for the next one. Eeesh

I would have been so pissed.

You're not mad at me are you Missy?

Ha ha ha ha ha You'r so funny!!! Hell no but I figured I would let you think I was. I was tired last night and went to get some sleep.

Lol that is messed up. I have been thinking that I made you mad all day lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
Me too! Then I wouldn't be at mercy of the fed-ex drivers. I don't trust them I waited 6 months for a clutch basket on the zilla a few years back. (had to wait for them to put it in production) I tracked it along the way until it got to detroit....then they lost it. It was soooo close and then it was poof gone. I went back on the waiting list for the part and waited another 3 weeks for the next one. Eeesh
I would have been so pissed.

whu shu you are one horny little fella arent you? lol

reading this thread was okay until i got to these parts and then for some reason while reading them i was overcome with that warm and fuzzy feeling from all the gayness that kinda makes you like throw up in your mouth a lil bit as you digest it all.

and yea Missy it sucks waiting on parts for sure. i remember waiting on numerous parts. after awhile i try not to think about it. thinking about it makes it take forever