Virginia Owners, Anyone have extra front tires..

93civiccpe

Aug 7, 2009
Hello Everyone,
I am just curious if there are any Virginia owners who happen to have an extra set of front tires that they might be interested in selling?? I have an 06 blaster and my friend was trying to break the bead on my tires in order to put low profile valve stems on to flip the front tires. Unfortunately the tire spoon slipped and put a nice hole in the sidewall of one of my stock front tires. I'm just curious if anyone has a decent front tire or tires they would be interested in selling? (I was going to go up on friday to do a little work and a little riding on my father-in-law's farm so I was just hoping someone might have an extra they might not mind parting with). If so, please either post here or pm me. Thanks in advance!!!

By the way, I'm located in Central Virginia near Richmond and am headed up to the Loudon County Area this weekend. Just let me know if anyone has any extra front tires and how much you would want for them!

I'm checking with a guy in Fredericksburg that I think might have a set today. If anyone on here has a set, just pm me the price. I just hope to be able to go riding this weekend.. lol