video request's blaster exhausts..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
im looking to buy a pipe for my blaster.. would like to see/ hear some vids.. if possible would like to hear idle from behind the quad, and takein off from a dead stop winding threw a few gears

I personally love the toomey alot. I think its one of best sounding pipes. It gives you alot of power and sounds amazing. When I was going through the gears in the powerlines hitting the powerband, it sounds amazing!

I personally love the toomey alot. I think its one of best sounding pipes. It gives you alot of power and sounds amazing. When I was going through the gears in the powerlines hitting the powerband, it sounds amazing!

yeah im looking for a pipe that will change tone threw the rpm's my stock pipe with answer silencer you dont really notice a sound change higher rpm like you cant tell its rewving higher..

yeah im looking for a pipe that will change tone threw the rpm's my stock pipe with answer silencer you dont really notice a sound change higher rpm like you cant tell its rewving higher..

Youll def. notice a sound difference through all the gears.

11l0i9u.jpg