Video of me riding

pretty cool man. ill be looking forward to doing the same on mine as well. a nice aftermarket pipe will definitely be my first mod.

i like your sig too... white camaros ftmfw
badass.gif

pretty cool man. ill be looking forward to doing the same on mine as well. a nice aftermarket pipe will definitely be my first mod.

i like your sig too... white camaros ftmfw
badass.gif

sorry had to!! lol

nice vid. hows it ride with the banshee fronts??? and 400 ex rear compair to stock?? im gonna be throwin a good amount of power to the rear wheels on my blaster soon so i need it to hold the ground..... btw wind that sucker out!! first half of the vid you were short shiftin big time

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good.. i had bars like yours but my big knees kit the throttle all the time so i got some more rise to them..

The shocks all around are way better. I was shifting so quick because I was putting ruts all over the place getting little traction :) Its hard to fly through that field, its bumpy as hell. its still way rich so when I plug chop it will run faster also. I could also use taller bars, but mine were bent and was the cheapest set at the dealer only 22 bucks.

The shocks all around are way better. I was shifting so quick because I was putting ruts all over the place getting little traction :) Its hard to fly through that field, its bumpy as hell. its still way rich so when I plug chop it will run faster also. I could also use taller bars, but mine were bent and was the cheapest set at the dealer only 22 bucks.

so im not the only one with traction issues lol... im ether spinning threw 3-4 gears or cant keep the tires on the ground!!
250 pounds and i still cant keep it planted

Ebay Fly racing handlebars $30 shipped and they are BRAND NEW although you can prolly get other handlebars im just saying.. I like them over my bent handlebars ALOT hahaha! and also HIT THAT POWERBAND ( video) nice sound though i really like it :-D